Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I'm Selling Shaklee!

I'm super stoked.

Why?

Because today I got a couple big ol' boxes from Shaklee!

Including my business start-up box. Yep, I'm now officially a Shaklee Independent Distributor!

For those that don't know what Shaklee is, here's the scoop:
  • Shaklee is the number one natural nutrition company in the US
  • Shaklee became first in the world to be certified Climate Neutral™ (totally offsetting  carbon emissions resulting in a net zero impact on the environment)
  • 54 gold medals have been won by Shaklee powered worldclass athletes.
  • Shaklee invests over $250 million in clinical testing, research and development
  • Shaklee always tests for purity and safety with over 80,000 quality tests each year
  • Explorer Jacques Cousteau, 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Dr. Wangari Maathai, and other earth advocates have partnered with Shaklee
  • Shaklee has won awards for sustainable business practices and in green design for its world headquarters
  • Shaklee recycles 1,000,000 pounds of cardboard from other companies
 Just a few reasons why I love Shaklee!

Some questions, you may (or may not) be wondering...

What about your other jobs? Don’t you work with kids?  
Yes, I love working with kids and Shaklee will not replace those jobs! My other jobs are part-time and Shaklee provides an amazing way for me to supplement my income without altering my schedule or quitting my other jobs.

Wait, what about writing though? Aren’t you a writer / Don’t you want to be a writer?  
Here’s one thing that I will changing - I won’t be going after freelance writing projects any more. If any come my way, great! But constantly pursuing new projects is very time-consuming. And I’d MUCH rather spend that time working on my novel manuscript (yes, it’s still in the works!) and writing about one company that I know and love - Shaklee!

Are you sure that Shaklee is legit? Are you sure it isn’t a pyramid scheme? 
Yes, I’m sure. :) Try Googling it!


Interested in shopping Shaklee? Go to my Shaklee website!


No comments:

Post a Comment