Or for those of you that prefer not to celebrate mushy "I Love You" greeting cards and chocolate overloads (wait... is there such a thing??)...
Happy Heart Day!
In honor of keeping your ticker healthy (regardless of whether it's so you can make your lover swoon, or not), I'm offering a special Shaklee Valentine's Day sale:
Happy Valentines Day!
Receive a $5 rebate on any OmegaGuard or Mighty Smarts purchase. Combine both for a special membership offer (email me for details- firstname.lastname@example.org) BONUS: Purchase ANY other Shaklee product with your combined order of OmegaGuard and Mighty Smarts and receive special membership discount AND discounted shipping!
Did you know that 9 Million adults in the United States are affected by heart disease?
Heart disease is the leading cause of death among both men and women. It is also preventable and controllable!How to keep your heart healthy:
- The number one step in heart prevention is maintaining a healthy weight. (Check out Shaklee 180 for an amazing and easy weight loss program! Also our team is hosting a Shaklee180 party on Monday February 18th at 1:30pm and 8:30pm. To hear more about the program send me an email- email@example.com)
- Choose fruits and vegetables. Kale is one of the most nutritious veggies you can eat and pomegranates are a heart-healthy super food packed with antioxidants, potassium, vitamin c, and fiber!
- Reduce stress, get good sleep, and exercise! Medical researchers have long been studying the effects of stress on heart health. Stress, in its simplest form, can lead to high blood pressure and elevated levels of stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol, which can lead to an increased risk of heart disease and heart attacks.
- Focus on fiber (beans, lentils, veggies, whole grain) all help curb appetite and lower cholesterol.
- Eat good fats (not all fat is bad fat- good fats come from avocados, flaxseed, walnuts, coconut oil, etc...)
- Lower your salt intake-the daily recommendation for sodium is 2,300 miligrams a day - which is only 1 teaspoon! Yikes!
- Take an Omega 3 supplement! Unless you eat fish 4-5 times a week (which many do not, myself included) many people need an omega 3 supplement. Studies show that Omega-3 fats can help lower triglycerides, help maintain HDL “good” cholesterol, and decreasing the risk of sudden heart attacks, blood clots, and strokes. In addition to protecting your heart, OmegaGuard helps with reducing inflammation (the cause of many diseases), Asthma, colitis, eczema, migraines, and arthritis.
Take a look at the first ingredient listed by Nature Made gummies – SUGAR, with only 222 mg of fish oil. Compare that to Shaklee’s OmegaGuard – the first ingredient is ultra-pure marine lipid concentrate with 1,200 mg of fish oil, and no sugar. Don’t be fooled by the names of companies. Do your research. I have done mine and know that Shaklee’s OmegaGuard is pharmaceutical-grade.
Here's how Shaklee’s supplements are different:
OmegaGuard™ delivers a full spectrum of ultra-pure, pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy heart, joint and brain function. It is made with a proprietary multistep molecular distillation process for the utmost purity and potency of omega-3s fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
OmegaGuard also contains all seven omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, which studies show help:
- Reduce the risk of heart disease
- Retain healthy triglyceride levels
- Maintain normal blood pressure
- Support brain, eye, and joint health
- Contains natural fish oil derived from small cold-water fish
- Delivers more EPA and DHA than selected brands
- Has no cholesterol
- Is smaller in size for easier swallowing
- Is gluten free
Mighty Smarts – DHA Chews.
Scientifically formulated with a power-packed blast of 100% natural, ultra-pure DHA. Essential brain-supporting nutrient. DHA has been show to support memory, concentration, mind skills, promotes healthy eyes and vision – without the fishy taste!
So there you have it! Keep your heart happy and healthy!
Happy Valentines Day!
Email me for more information- firstname.lastname@example.org